We place great value on your privacy. All personal data is therefore treated with care by us. We strictly comply with all legal regulations that apply to personal data.
What data do we collect?
If you place an order with us, we will need various details from you to process your order. We check this data for accuracy in various ways
- General information:These are the details such as name, address and place of residence, which you fill in with the order form. We use this information to check and process your order.
- Your email address: We use your email address to confirm your order and inform you when your order is ready for shipment. If you have signed up for our newsletter (and you have confirmed this notification), we will keep you informed of news and offers from time to time. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can easily opt out.
- Your phone number:In order to be able to send your order with acceptgiro (pay afterwards) we always ask you to provide a fixed telephone number on which you can be reached during business hours (may also be work). We use this number to verify your order. If you only have a 06 number, you can pay with us with iDeal or under upfront payment. The iDeal payment option is secured by your own bank.
We do not use your phone number for marketing purposes.
- Traffic data: Traffic data is stored on each visit to our website. For example, these are the number of pages that have been visited or which items have been ordered. This data is not personal and is only used to improve the user-friendliness of our website
What do we use this data for?
The purpose of processing the data is:
- processing your order
- delivery to the delivery address you have indicated
- Notify you of offers and news (if you have signed up)
- promoting the user-friendliness of the website
Your data is safe with us
We will not sell your personal data to third parties and we will only make it available to debt collection agencies contracted by us if we exceed the payment period we have set.
Your data is stored on secure servers. Authorized employees of SAH Trading BV. are the only persons who have access to the personal data and have a duty of confidentiality of the personal data.